Sunday, September 27, 2009

Where To Buy Wildroot Cream Oil

World Cup Schladming


This year the final was played in all three World Cup disciplines in Styria Schladming.
In the week before the race I was suffering from a minor cold. On the eve of the race, my condition was so bad that I could only imagine hard drive. Fortunately, I felt
on race day again well enough to participate can.
The project began and the field was released, at 4 laps on the slightly damp course with steep climbs and long (uphill slope Planai goal!) To dispute. On the first rise in lactate shot me the only way into the legs and I had great difficulty keeping the connection. The following brief departure gave me enough opportunity to relax me so I could pass on the second rise in some drivers. I started to feel better in myself and got more and more.
But in the second round happened to me a fatal error. I had just happened again 2 opponents and on the technical single trail finally shaken off. Then I crashed on the downhill switchbacks. In itself not too bad I would not at this mishap bent the rear brake disc. I noticed this is not real and just drove on. Unfortunately
was always slow, as the disc really strong, "wobbled". My pursuers came closer and I was overtaken by a lot of people again. Unfortunately, I noticed the broken window on until the last lap and I changed the wheel. Particularly annoying is that the fall happened very close to the technical zone. I had the rear wheel can therefore be changed immediately. In the last round it was too late to catch up seriously because driving had cost the warped disc a lot of strength. I finished the race in 38th place

LG Vadim

0 comments:

Post a Comment