Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ankelosing Spondylitis Throat

AC Ottenschlag




After I was able to train consistently for a light infection 4 weeks, I stood at the Austria Cup final run in the Upper Austrian Ottenschlag 30 August returned to the national competition. My last race was driven over with already over Kirchberg 2 months back, so my expectations were not too high.
began after a rather weak initial phase it in me to go a little better. But then came the first defect. The air had left my rear tire, but I could still mostly propelled save in the technology zone. Only I had to cope with an increase in walking distance. Now it was catch up for lost time, but I did not feel particularly strongly. In addition, I noticed gradual loss of air on the front tire. Fortunately, this happened only after the technical zone which meant that I had to drive almost the entire round with ever-softening front until I could finally replace the wheel. So I lost a lot of time again and after the wheel change had already begun the last of 10 laps.
The race ended for me on the 12th Place.

LG Vadim

0 comments:

Post a Comment