Friday, August 6, 2010

Sceptyzm Radykalny-zenon Z Elei

Challenge # 4

Wow, with this task, we then completed the first round of our duties. Each of us has then been given a task once. Astray, right?
I found the previous tasks, all thrilling and exciting and I liked each on their way very much. And I am overwhelmed by what you have created for layout and wonderful works of our responsibilities. Thank you all! Now I hope
natural that you will also find joy in my job. It is - admittedly - somewhat abstract and also somewhat more complex but very profound and personal. And I think it is worthwhile to start thinking about it and sometimes to make a layout. Well, I've caught your interest? Super. The task is here on my (new) blog . Our work finds that later on in

Britta - The joys of life
Miriam - snapshot
Nina - Detailverliebt
Nina - Toujours Moi

Imagine the task and participate! You may like to also take our blinkie from the sidebar and show your works of course on your blog and link here. And your comments here on the Challenge Blog we are of course very well.

If you like, send us a photo of your work until 3 Thursday in August toujoursmoi (@) yahoo (.) De (leave out your brackets) or to blogundhop@online.ms . We will then publish the works here. You need to have a blog, of course, but if you have one posted, but still with the address. Then we will link to the publication there as well. There


The Challenge's next then on 1 Friday in September. Glad you
on it! We will also do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment