Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Miniature Horse Standing Feeders

Krumbach, C3 Ottenschlag


On Saturday 28 8. I was on a short cross country race in Krumbach start. A nice little course with some narrow and winding downhills, great fun. I had a rather bad day and went to second place. So bad, but the next day was also the same the next race on schedule.
said on Sunday it to get up early before the race in the Upper Austrian C3 Ottenschlag yet to visit the route. This was in spite of rain always in excellent condition and perfectly passable. Moreover, it is one of my favorite courses.
The early arrival was not necessary, because the organizer spontaneously moved the junior race by two hours. The race got off
Although I came to a bad start, but from the beginning good momentum and soon took the lead. Unfortunately, I had had a small crash the day before, so I soon was plagued by back pain and I made some mistake. So I lost the lead but still saved second place finish.

Ride on,
Vadim

0 comments:

Post a Comment