Thursday, March 3, 2011

Touring High Performance All Season

Training camps and club transfers



In February, I spent 2 weeks with the national team in southern Italy Vieste del Gargano.

In perfect weather with temperatures between 15 and 20 ° C. I was doing important training miles and altitude. The focus was how even the whole winter on the improvement of endurance and strength. With the optimum sports science support effective training could be guaranteed.

meantime there for some time I am back in cold Austria and prepare myself before the next racing season. I feel strong and I am excited about my first year in the U23 category.

Apart from the age group is this year another change to. I will drive my race from now on in the colors of the URC Bikestore.cc and look forward to working with you.

start to the season as I will once more the Duke of Trash on 20 March in Vienna to use. There, you see me the first time the new shirt ;-)


Ride hard,

Vadim

0 comments:

Post a Comment