Thursday, January 6, 2011

Crosman Pulse R76 Stockremoval

Challenge # 8

The first Friday of the new year!

I hope you are all over had a good start and I think I speak for all of us when I wish you here in our name, a successful, creative and happy new year.

Today it is an honor for me to put the new task. Suffice it to reveal that there is an inspiration task. What exactly it is you can clock around 17:00 German time to read my blog (for those who do not know yet or are wondering: I live in America, and agree to seven hours behind the German time).

Our works of my job takes her (from about 17:00 clock German time) here:
Britta - Small hostilities (now her her work takes exception at Nina's attention to detail)
Miriam - snapshot

Nina - to detail

Nina - Toujours Moi

Please send me your works until the third Friday of this month (that is 21.1.11) toujoursmoi@web.de to .

I'm very curious what you think of my job and what did you do for inspiration and associations. All entries will be on the last Friday of the month published here on the blog and on my blog and hop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment