Friday, September 10, 2010

What Moisturizer Do You Need Fortazorac

victory at Stubalpenmarathon



Last weekend I was at the finale of the Trek MTB Challenge in Maria Lankowitz celebrate my first victory this season. The 34km long route which was very long climb, peppered what I really is not special. But I had pretty good legs and was soon after the start in the top league, and led in the junior rankings. I still had problems with my back that was on the gravel roads and asphalt increases so bad. Towards the end of the distance we went to real terrain, which is usually more my strength. With the sharp aching back I could not keep the necessary body tension and lost time. Fortunately, my lead was big enough and I was the undisputed winner in the juniors.

Ride on,
Vadim

0 comments:

Post a Comment