Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pokemon Chaos Black Gameshark Cheats For Vba

Kitz Alp Bike


The course in Kirchberg in Tirol, with its beautiful, technically demanding downhills one of my favorite tracks. During training the day before the race I was on one of the departures from the click pedal and made a rollover. I was not injured but the carbon frame of my bike was like a hole in the top tube. Now it was quickly obtain replacement in order to start the next day. I built the frame of my father with my own parts. The next day
Juniorenrennenm was scheduled for 9:30. I warmed to me and introduced me highly motivated to the start line. But on the second round of the downhill, my feet broke out of the clipless pedals. The resulting fall would have been so bad if I had not hit exactly the right hand of a tree. I could no longer hold the handlebars and had to quit the race.
went after initial treatment by the paramedics I to the nearest hospital to St. Johann. There is a suspected scaphoid fracture and my arm was in plaster. Two weeks of forced rest and 8-12 weeks, including gypsum. A CT scan should give information about the real state of my scaphoid.
Then came the relief: No Break and the plaster is coming down in a week. Now I am training again on the roll and on Friday I can continue training probably out there:)

Ride on,
Vadim

0 comments:

Post a Comment